This story begins in my small town located in North-East Tennessee. I am now 13, but this happened when I was around 7 to 9 years old. I've always been one to believe in paranormal activities, stories, and more, but not until this happened. I always went to this one summer camp just so my grandma who took care of me during the summer could get a break and rest a bit more for a few weeks. I always had fun and never got scared when going. I haven't told this story to anyone, not even my parents or grandma. I was excited to go to my summer camp as usual, although this year they held it at a different school in our district. This didn't bother me, but as soon as I got out of the car and my grandma left the school, I got a weird feeling. I started to walk into the school, every step I took towards the door, I felt this weird feeling growing stronger and stronger down my spine and my breathing getting heavier and heavier. Once I got in the door though, my aunt who worked for the staff and ran most of the activities for the camp, greeted me with a smile and took me to the sign up table. This made me feel a bit better, but I still couldn't relax completely, and I was uptight for quite a while. Once I finally let loose and we went outside to play, I felt much better. This only lasted a little while though. I was chasing one of my friends that went to this camp every year just like me, when I stopped and saw something. There was a wooded area behind this playground, and it didn't bother me until I saw this creature. It was tall, and so skinny you could see its bones. The color was strange too, it was like the color of silly putty, but a bit lighter. Its eyes stared at me, and they were a bright yellowish green color. I couldn't help but stare, and I found myself starting to walk towards it, but I wasn't trying to. I finally shook my head and ran to the metal slide crying. I hid under the slide and looked towards the creature. It was still turned in the other direction, but about 3 seconds after staring at it, its body turned, slowly. I ran to the teacher sobbing and she asked me what was wrong. I told her about the creature and pointed at it, because it was still there. The teacher then told me that she didn't see anything, and tried to tell me it was my imagination just going a little wild. I knew that wasn't what it was though, it just seemed way to real. I slowly walked to the swings, but this time, the creature followed me with its eyes the whole time. I sat on a swing faced towards it, and just watched it. After about 5 minutes of me swinging, one of the staff members blew the whistle, and I was never so happy to get off of a swing, out of a playground, and inside. As I was walking away, I watched the thing. It was staring at me, and when the teacher was counting heads, the creature slowly raised it hand, waved bye to me, and turned around and walked back into the woods. I never saw the thing again, the rest of the time that I was at the camp though, I hated when we went outside. Even though I didn't see it ever again, I still get chills going by the school when we pass it in the car, and sometimes I swear I see something moving in the trees. Other times, I have flashbacks to the moment as we pass the school, and when I open my eyes, I see it. Standing there staring at me, but when I would blink, it would be gone just like that. Ever since then, a lot of strange things have happened to me. I notice things more than my friends, and I swear, I see ghosts at least once a day. I have so many stories to tell, but I'll save those for another time. Again, I've never told anyone any of this, and I hope none of my friends see this, because they might disown me afterwards.
Quote 0 0