Hi My name is Asuna and this is my real life story

It was late December and it gets really cold where I live

I was home alone and I made some cookies. After they were done I put them on a plate and placed them down on the table in the living room. I sat down on the sofa with my blanket and I up my phone to kill some time while I waited.

Now in my house weird stuff always happens, that's why none of my friends like to sleep over. I was going through my snap chat when I felt someone pull my ponytail. I turned around an no one was there. My parents are on vacation and my boyfriend isn't here. So I shake it off an turn on the TV and start watching Orange Is The New Black.

I start to doze off when something pulls my ponytail again but harder. "Owww" I said, and I got up and I moved to the other side of the sofa. This time my dog comes through the doggy door and jumps on my lap. I smile and again I start to doze off. Once again, I wake up when my dog starts barking like crazy. I put him out side to go pee or whatever, then I go back inside to find all of the cookies I made on the floor. I tarted to flip out and I picked the cookies up threw them away and went into my room. I was face timing my boyfriend Max when all  of a sudden I hear is my dog crying. I run downstairs and see my dog bleeding. I didn't know what to do so I called my parents. They didn't pick up so I took my dog to the vet. I had to leave me dog there for the night.

I went home and I locked up the house and went back to face time my boyfriend. He didn't pick up so I went to sleep.

I only slept for 2 hours to wake up to a weird noise in the attic. I grab the flashlight and went to look and there was nothing there just some boxes and dust. I started to look through the boxes and something ran across the attic. I screamed and hurried back down the ladder, and went back to my room.

I had nothing to do so I started my homework. I was on the floor doing homework and I had my earbuds in when I felt something pull my leg. I thought it was nothing and I went back to doing my homework. Then out of no where I feel something holding my neck. I was getting choked. I started to roll over the floor. I fainted and I woke up. I had a big red mark on my throat. I started crying and tryed calling my parents again but still they didn't pick up.

I went to my parents room and grabbed their bible and I prayed and laid in their bed. I fell asleep with the bible in my hands.

I woke up the next day with marks all over my body. I didn't know where they came from.

I cooked some breakfast and scarfed it down then went into the bathroom. Almost immediatelyI started to feel sick and I threw up and I started to feel dizzy and then I felt something push me towards the mirror. The mirror broke and I have a big cut on my back.My mom and dad came back from their  vacation that evening and while we were eating dinner I told them that the house was haunted and I was not gonna stay another night.

I live with my Grandama and I have scars all over my body and a big one on my back. I'm good now but I will never go back into that house again
Quote 0 0