By Anonymous

I've never been a person to think that skinwalkers are real, until one week ago. Last week I went camping with my mom, we where at Strawberry Arizona (if I remember correctly). We where going to be camping for the weekend starting Friday night to Sunday afternoon.

We arived at about 6 o'clock and it was already dark. My mom started a small fire and we got working on putting up our tents, that was done about 30 minutes later. We had our dinner, some smores and went to bed. I woke up at 10, I needed to go pee, so I got out a flashlight and went out to pee.

A few moments later, I started walking back to my tent. I heard something scratching on what I assumed was wood. I stopped and looked arround, there was nothing there. I jogged back to my tent and got in, within a few moments after I got into my tent, I heard the scratching again, it was closer now, way closer, after a minute or 2 it went away. I fell asleep 15 minutes later.
I was awoken to a loud screech. It sounded like it was within 20 feet of us, I didn't dare go out there with whatever that thing was. I was still half asleep and I turned on my flashlight in the tent and pointed it to the walls of the tent. Big mistake. It was attracted to my light and walked to it. I saw it's silhouette come into view, it was a large figure, everything about it seemed human at first, then I notoced the 'fingers' they had what looked to be like claws instead, the height of it was larger than any person I had ever seen, its legs where not human like either, they looked like they belonged to a goat.

It started scratching on my tent, creating holes in it. I saw a part of the tall figure, it's legs where, as I described before, goat like. I did whay anyone would do in this situation, scream. The thing scratched my leg. Then, the creature started to shrink (this is the best way I can describe it) and it was what appeared to be a wolf, it got on its back legs and ran, I s**t you not it ran on its back legs. I got a first aid kit out of my bag and wrapped my leg. The cut wasnt too deep, but it was bleeding pretty good.

I got out of my tent and went into my mom's tent, I told her that we needed to leave. Within 15 minutes, everthing was in the car and we got out of there. It was probably 3 in the morning whenever this happened, we got home at about 5 in the morning.

My leg is fine now and it will most likely become a scar.
Quote 0 0